Wednesday, July 16, 2008

EmptyEasel Review!

I am thrilled! The folks at emptyeasel.com gave me a wonderful review on their site. They review artists' work once a week, among the many other things you can find on their site. Grab a cup of joe, some chocolate and get ready to be informed about all kinds of things. You will find tips and tutorials written by artists and even an updated list of current art events and online art sales. I just recently read an article on mixing oil colors. Every color actually has another color in it. So you have to be careful when mixing two colors because you are actually bringing in other colors depending on which "blue" or "yellow" you use to make green. Read the article, it has helped me a lot in mixing and achieving the colors I want to use.

No comments: