Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tulips


6x6 oil on cotton canvas panel
$75 (email me if interested)

Again the red tulips. I wanted to paint them one more time in their glory. This time I concentrated just on the tulips. I think I still captured their graceful curve even though I cropped in very close. The 6x6 format worked out well. Next week I start a week long painting workshop in Fredericksburg, Texas with Michael Albrechtsen as the instructor. I am so excited. I will try and post work in progress and give some insight on what I learn in the workshop. See Ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is lovely, Kim. The colors all come together to give a feeling of quiet peace, and the tulips are so pretty. Have a fabulous time at the workshop. I can hardly wait to see all the ideas that you come back with!