Monday, November 16, 2009

Prickly Pear Blossom

8x6 oil on cotton covered panel
$120 (email me if interested)SOLD
I enjoy painting cactus pads. I can achieve their green color by using cerulean blue, ultramarine blue, viridian, yellow ochre and/or cad yellow. It just depends on how the light hits the pad on which I use.


Jo Castillo said...

This is very nice and your green works well. Those blossoms are a favorite subject for me.

Pam Holnback said...

Great greens!

Jennifer Bellinger said...

I love this painting, wonderful close-up composition! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

CandynRA said...

Your prickly pear blossoms are beautiful...just love it!

kim shields said...

Thank you guys! I really had fun painting this one.

rahina q.h. said...

stunning work, i love how the blossoms stand out

MyArtInProgress said...

this is beautiful!

A.Decker said...

The tension between painterliness and realism in this one is seamless.

Great work!

Phu Nguyen said...

I think you'll love it!Thanks!


baixar snapchat

baixar snapchat gratis

como usar o snapchat

download snapchat


snapchat online

baixar google

baixar google play

baixar google play gratis

baixar googleplay

download google play


baixar googleplay gratis

baixar play store

play store

google play download

playstore baixar

play store download